We’re super excited to be opening the doors again. Whilst we get up and running there’s a few things we feel we should point out to you all;
- Our hours are a little shorter than before. We’re open Wednesday – Saturday. Wed -Thur 4-11pm Fri – Sat 12-11pm & Sun 12-8pm . Last bookings Wed – Sat 9pm & Sun 6pm.
- Legally you must provide us with your ’Track & Trace’ details for each guest over 18. If you don’t we will not be allowed to let you in
- All customers (except children) must wear a face mask when inside Pint Shop, except when sat at a table. That means wearing a mask when you enter, leave and go to the loo. These are not are rules so please help our team by respecting them
- Our capacity is limited, so we strongly recommend booking, even if it’s just for drinks but we are open for walk-in’s so if you haven’t booked that’s ok
- We will have hand sanitiser at the front door, please use it before entering
- We will not be accepting cash. It’s card payments only, one card per table to limit contact
- Table bookings are for 2 hours. Please arrive at your designated time as this helps us manage bottlenecks and please respect your finish time
- If you are more than 10 minutes late we may cancel your booking
- If you’re just drinking or want to a light meal book the Bar or Garden, shown as Bar Seating or Outdoor Seating on Open Table
- The garden is at the call of the weather gods. We do have some cover but if it’s throwing it down, you may need to rethink. We can’t hold empty table inside just incase. Obviously with the Great British weather this won’t be a problem, but we thought we should mention it
- No drinks only bookings in the Dining Room (this shows as regular seating on Open Table)
- We’ve worked super hard to get Pint Shop as safe as possible, we’re confident in what we’ve achieved and we hope that the signage will be self explanatory. If it’s not then please just ask
We’ve tried to keep this is simple as possible and as normal as possible. Please bear with us if it’s not perfect yet, we will get there.
We cannot wait to see you all, your support has kept us strong through what has been some incredibly challenging months. Thank you